Call for experts
The European Research Executive Agency (REA) seeks experts from a wide range of fields to assist the agency with:
- the evaluation of applications for funding;
- the monitoring of funded projects;
- project reviews.
Profiles & expertise required
This is a call for expression of interest for experts in the field of the Promotion of Agricultural Products programme.
This call is specifically seeking experts who are:
- experienced in marketing and communications with a background in the agri-food sector;
- knowledgeable in quality schemes, organics and consumer behaviours;
- familiar with both sustainability production and consumption processes related to agri-food;
- experienced in market analysis and campaign evaluations in the agri-food sector;
- knowledgeable in EU and third country agri-food markets.
How to register
If this description fits your profile, please register here.
To improve the findability of your profile, please include relevant keywords mentioned above when describing your expertise.
Please also encourage suitable peers who may be interested, to register in the database.
For general questions on working as an expert, please contact the EuropeDirect service
Nature of the assignment
If selected, we will contact you to propose a task assignment and check your availability.
Should you be contracted as an evaluator, you will be part of a peer-review panel that assesses funding proposals, based on defined selection criteria. The panel’s assessment will be the basis of the European Commission's funding decision.
If you are contracted to review a project, you will assess its progress and achievements in accordance with the plan outlined in the funding proposal, and provide a report on the state-of-play.
In most cases, you will carry out your work online. However, you may also be invited to attend meetings or an on-site evaluation at the Covent Garden evaluation centre in Brussels. In this instance, you may be eligible for accommodation and subsistence allowances, as well as the reimbursement of your travel costs.
For further information, please consult the model contract for experts.
- Publication date
- 17 February 2022
- European Research Executive Agency