The purpose of this action is to provide support for setting up the interfaces between two different funding systems, where barriers still occur due to the mismatches of regional versus European approaches. The main goal of the pathway is to move formerly single beneficiaries of regional funding programmes out of isolation via cross-border collaboration and prepare them for participation in Horizon Europe calls.
- 6 December 2022Publication of the Horizon Europe work programme for 2023-2024
- 12 December 2022Info Day
- 28 March 2023Launch of the call for proposals
- 28 September 2023Deadline for applicants to submit a proposal
- February 2024Applicants informed if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- May 2024Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- As of June 2024Projects start
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.