This action builds on the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 action. The target group are host organisations located in Widening Countries. Fellowships are open to researchers of any nationality who wish to engage in R&I projects by either coming to the EU from any country in the world or moving within the EU to a Widening Country.
- 6 December 2022Publication of the Horizon Europe work programme for 2023-2024
- 12 December 2022Info Day
- 11 April 2023Launch of the call for proposals
- 12 September 2023Deadline for applicants to submit a proposal
- February 2024Applicants informed if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- May 2024Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- As of June 2024Projects start their research
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.