The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) are open to all domains of research and innovation, chosen freely by the applicants in a fully bottom-up manner.
Any type of organisation can apply for Horizon Europe funding as long as they have the operational and financial capacity to carry out the tasks they propose.
For more information, please consult the Horizon Europe programme guide and this page.
Who can apply for MSCA:
- Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF): individual researchers together with their host organisations. Find out more about PFs.
- Doctoral Networks (DN) and Staff Exchanges (SE): international networks of organisations from the academic and non-academic sectors. Find out more about DNs and SEs.
- Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes (COFUND): organisations funding or managing doctoral or postdoctoral programmes. Find out more about COFUND.
- MSCA and Citizens (formerly European Researchers’ Night): any organisation able to organise a public event to promote science and research. Find out more about MSCA and Citizens.
- MSCA4Ukraine: please consult the dedicated page.
For detailed eligibility/admissibility conditions, please consult the Horizon Europe MSCA Work Programme 2021-2022.
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.