Under Horizon Europe, the European Commission funds research and innovation developing innovative digital and data based solutions to support communities and economic sectors to become sustainable.
Two different calls for proposals have been launched under Horizon Europe: 2022 calls (closed) and 2021 calls (closed). Scroll down to see their details and status.
- 25-27 October 2021Info Day and Brokerage
- 28 October 2021Launch of the calls for proposals
- 10 March 2022Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- May 2022Applicants are informed if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- October 2022Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- November 2022Projects start
- 22 June 2021Launch of the calls for proposals
- 7-9 July 2021Info Day & Brokerage
- 06 October 2021Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- December 2021/January 2022Notification of applicants if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- May/June 2022Grant agreement signature for successful projects (tbc)
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.