Under Horizon Europe, this destination’s expected outcome is that losses from natural, accidental and human-made disasters are reduced through enhanced disaster risk reduction based on preventive actions, better societal preparedness, and resilience and improved disaster risk management in a systemic way.
Disaster Resilient Society 2023
- 6 December 2022Publication of the Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023 – 2024
- 27 June 2023Info Days
- 28 June 2023Brokerage Event
- 29 June 2023Launch of call for proposals for funding
- 23 November 2023Deadline for applicants to submit a proposal
- 2024Applicants informed if their proposal has been selected (dates TBC)
- 2024Grant agreement signature for successful project (dates TBC)
- 2024Project start research (dates TBC)
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.