In addition to the Horizon 2020 programme REA now manages:
- Seven sub-programmes of Horizon Europe, the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation with a budget of €95.5 billion;
- The Research Fund for Coal and Steel programme, to support clean steel production and a just transition for coal regions;
- The Promotion of EU Agricultural Products programme, to enhance the competitiveness of the EU’s agricultural sector.
On 22 April REA’s Director Marc Tachelet and EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel virtually cut the ribbon to inaugurate REA’s new mandate.
Look at #weareREAdy on Twitter to see how the more than 800 REA staff celebrated their success of building the Agency over the past 12 years!
By managing the newly delegated programmes we will:
- Boost the careers of researchers through the Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions;
- Support the EU Green Deal by funding research in food, biodiversity and low emission industries, whilst enhancing the competitiveness of our agricultural sector;
- Help researchers deliver new ideas for social inclusion, creativity and security;
- Ensure that excellent science is spread across the EU, and that necessary reforms are made with EU Member States to achieve their transitions;
- Continue to provide customer-oriented support for the validation and verification of our applicants and beneficiaries and for the contracting and payment of our experts.
To better promote upcoming EU funding opportunities and attract excellent project’ proposals from across Europe, REA has launched new communication channels, and has enhanced existing ones.
To receive news on funding opportunities, examples of successful EU-funded research, events, vacancies and more, subscribe to our RSS news feed, events feed and follow our LinkedIn account, Twitter account dedicated to the programme supporting the EU Green Deal and REA’s Twitter account.
- Data publikacji
- 10 maj 2021
- Europejska Agencja Wykonawcza ds. Badań Naukowych