Seven Horizon 2020 projects managed by the European Research Executive Agency (REA) will be showcased at the session 5 of the Farm-to-Fork conference, dedicated to research and innovation:
- NeoGiANT: The power of grape extracts: antimicrobial and antioxidant properties to prevent the use of antibiotics in farmed animals
- ClieNFarms: Climate neutral farms
- PestNu: Field -testing and demonstration of digital and space based technologies with agro-ecological and organic practices in systemic innovation
- ZeroW: Systemic innovations towards a zero food waste supply chain
- ENOUGH: European food chain supply to reduce GHG emissions by 2050
- SchoolFood4Change: Shifting school meals and schools into a new paradigm by addressing public health and territorial, social and environmental resilience
- SISTERS: Systemic Innovations for a sustainable reduction of the European food waste
- green economy
Farm to Fork 2021 conference ‘Building sustainable food systems together’ focuses on the progress made on the implementation of the Farm to Fork strategy for a fair, healthy and environmentally friendly food system.
The conference gathers, on 14-15 October, a large number of European stakeholders across the food system, public authorities, international and civil society organisations, research and innovation actors, as well as other citizens and the interested public.