MSCA Staff Exchanges promote innovative international, inter-sectoral and interdisciplinary collaboration in research and innovation through exchanging staff and sharing knowledge and ideas at all stages of the innovation chain.
- 6 October 2022Launch of the call for proposals
- 8 March 2023Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- June 2023 (TBC)Notification of applicants if their proposal has been selected
- 7 November 2023 (TBC)Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- January - February 2024Coordinators Day
- 7 October 2021Launch of the call for proposals
- Info Dayorganised at national level
Please contact your NCP
- 9 March 2022Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- June 2022Notification of applicants if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- November 2022Grant agreement signature for successful projects (tbc)
- November 2022EU-funded projects start (tbc)
- 2023Coordinators’ Day (tbc)
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.