The goals and objectives of this specific campaign are to increase the demand for the imports and the sales of EU products from specific categories by:
- Raising the general awareness of EU food products and informing about their merits – quality, authenticity, including the quality labels, and safety;
- Promoting the benefits of and ways to consume EU food products, in order to increase interest and willingness to buy among consumers;
- Informing B2B audiences about the benefits of selling EU food products, including their merits (quality, authenticity, the quality labels system, and safety) and the benefits of the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement.
With Vietnam being a large producer of agricultural products, the market offers a large variety of ingredients that can be used to create recipes that feature EU products. Through this campaign, consumers will be introduced to exciting new dishes and experience a trendy fusion of cuisines by engaging with both European chefs and local chefs, while discovering the the origin of EU products as well as how their production processes deliver both safe and high-quality products. The campaign also targets providers from the food industry and hospitality sector with an interest in buying European food products, as well as specialised and general media, B2B organisations, etc.
- Olive oil and table olives
- Meat: beef, poultry, pork
- Fruit and vegetables
- Wines and spirits
- Supermarket promotion actions: Tastings of EU products & Sponsorship events
- Organisation of the B2B technical seminars - Creation of ‘The Perfect Match’ recipe book and video recipes
- Social Media and Website
- Communication and advertising services at the B2B events