- Increase awareness and knowledge of the excellence of EU agricultural products in general for businesses (primarily) and consumers, in various aspects corresponding to characteristics of EU food and beverage products.
- Reinforce and popularise the image of “EU brand”.
- Specific key merits to highlight are:
- authenticity (GIs)
The target audiences of the activities under this campaign are:
- Business (primary target audience): Importers and distributors, retailers (mainly super- and hypermarkets), HoReCa
- Consumers: Affluent consumers, Middle class, Millennials, Urban audiences
- Specialised media and influencers
While the campaign is generic in nature, a special emphasis is placed on the following product categories:
- Dairy (open trade)
- Pork (open trade), fresh and processed
- Poultry (trade not open yet), fresh and processed
- Fruits (trade not open yet), fresh and processed, fruit juices
- Vegetables (trade not open yet), fresh and processed
- Wines, alcohol and spirits
- Oil, including olive oil
- Chocolate, confectionaries and bakery
The mix is composed by: key-opinion leaders partnerships, public relations, various types of events for consumers such as supermarkets in-store and online promotions, specialised seminars for professionals and ongoing advertising and communication via various channels: social media, outdoor, digital media.
- 12 okt 2021 - 12 jun 2026
- More than Food India