To respond to the challenging situation on the EU market following the COVID-19 pandemic, the EU aims to:
- Open or deepen alternative markets for its agri-food produce;
- Increase the demand for EU products, and to increase their market share in India.
More specifically, the communication objectives of this campaign are to:
- Raise awarenesss of the quality excellence of EU agricultural products in India for businesses (primarily) and consumers
- Reinforce EU branding ”.
Specific key merits to highlight are:
- authenticity (GIs)
Given the COVID-19 situation, a strong online presence for both B2C and B2B activities has been developed.
The target audiences of the activities under this campaign are:
- B2B: Importers, Retailers, Distributors and the hospitality sector
- B2C : Affluent consumers, Middle class, Millennials, Urban audiences
- Multipliers: Specialised media, Influencers
- Dairy (open trade)
- Pork (open trade)
- Poultry (trade not open yet)
- Fruits (trade not open yet)
- Vegetables (trade not open yet)
- Wines and spirits
- Olive oil
- B2B: Networking Dinners | Food Video Series | Masterclass Events and seminars |Trade Fair Participation
- B2C Engagement Activities: Food Sampling | Social media influencer outreach | Communication: Website| Social Media | Video series | Newsletters | Paid Advertorials
- €950 050
- More than Food India