The programme, managed by the European Research Executive Agency (REA), will set aside € 60.5 million to fund projects aiming at:
- Support for policy makers (collaboration between national R&I programmes)
- Knowledge production, circulation and use
- Institutional transformations and reforms
- Improving career opportunities and training for researchers
- Boosting exploitation of results
- Enhancing Europe’s R&I through actions targeting open science, science education, science communication, gender equality, ethics and research integrity
The evaluation of the proposals starts this week with the support of external independent evaluators selected from the European Commission’s database of experts.
REA will communicate the call results end of July 2022. Grant agreements with all successful applicants will be signed by December 2022.
- Datum publicatie
- 13 mei 2022
- Europees Uitvoerend Agentschap onderzoek