The call makes available €60.5 million to finance projects under 15 topics that will contribute to enhance:
- Support to policy makers
- Collaboration between national and R&I programmes and ecosystem actors
- Knowledge production, circulation and uptake of R&I results
- Responsible research and innovation
- Open access to research results
- Institutional transformations of higher education institutions
- Researchers’ careers
- Ethics and integrity in research and innovation
- Science education
- Science communication
- Gender equality in research
Potential applicants are invited to watch the recordings of the European Research Area and Widening Info Day to get familiar with the different call topics.
The applications will be evaluated by independent experts selected by the European Research Executive Agency, on behalf of the European Commission. Evaluation results should be available in the third quarter of 2022. Successful project proposals will be invited to sign a grant agreement and start in the fourth quarter of 2022.
- 19 tammikuu 2022
- Euroopan tutkimuksen toimeenpanovirasto