- The Frequently Asked Questions published on the Funding and tenders portal
- The Online Manual published on the Funding and tenders portal for guidance on the application process, the grant signature and grant management
- The webinars and recordings on “How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe”
If you are interested in Horizon Europe funding for collaborative projects in a specific thematic area:
You can find information on Horizon Europe funding for specific topics on these pages:
- Culture, creativity and inclusive society
- Civil security for society
- Digital, industry and space
- Climate, energy and mobility
- Food, bio-economy, natural resources, agriculture and environment
- Research infrastructures
- Reforming and enhancing the European R&I system
- Widening participation and spreading excellence
The REA organises Information Days on some of these topics. Check our events calendar for upcoming Information Days.
If you need further general and practical advice on Horizon Europe funding:
All EU countries and many participating third countries have a national contact point (NCP) to help you with your application. Most of these NCPs organise information and networking events as well as proposal writing workshops. They can also assist you with finding project partners.
If you have questions about EU research funding and the validation of participants:
The Research Enquiry Service can help you with questions on EU funding for research and innovation.
They also answer enquiries on the validation of project participants. If you are already registered in the Funding & tenders portal, please contact the Central Validation Service through the Participant Register, by using the ‘Messages’ function in your Participant Identification Code (PIC) account.
If you would like to see previously funded projects and their results:
The European Commission’s Community Research and Development Information Service (CORDIS) provides information on EU-funded research and innovation activities in six languages. There is a project database, results packs on specific themes and the research*eu magazine.
If you encounter technical issues:
For IT-related questions on the application through the Funding & tenders portal, please contact the IT help desk.