Twinning aims to enhance networking activities between research institutions of the Widening countries acting as co-ordinators, and top-class leading counterparts at European Union level, by linking at least two research institutions from two different Member States or Associated Countries. Therefore, building on the huge potential of networking for excellence through knowledge transfer and exchange of best practices.
Topic A: The Twinning Bottom-Up (HORIZON-WIDERA 2023-ACCESS 02-01)
Topic B: The Twinning Green Deal (HORIZON-WIDERA 2023-ACCESS 02-02).
- 6 December 2022Publication of the Horizon Europe work programme for 2023-2024
- 12 December 2022Info Day
- 25 April 2023Launch of the call for proposals
- 28 September 2023Deadline for applicants to submit a proposal
- February 2024Applicants informed if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- May 2024Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- As of June 2024Projects start their research
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.