Increases research capacity by attracting high-level researchers to a widening university or research centre. It will establish a research team fully integrated in the coordinator's institution to significantly improve its research performance in the scientific domain of choice.
- 6 December 2022Publication of the Horizon Europe work programme for 2023-2024
- 12 December 2022Info Day
- 28 September 2023Launch of the call for proposals
- 7 March 2024Deadline for applicants to submit a proposal
- August 2024Applicants informed if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- November 2024Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- As of December 2024Projects start their research
- 29 June 2021Launch of the call for proposals
- 9 July 2021Info Day
- 15 March 2022Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- July 2022Notification of applicants if their proposal has been selected
- November 2022Grant agreement signature for successful projects
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.