Under Horizon Europe, INFRASERV will focus on the provision of integrated RI services to enable R&I addressing major societal challenges, including health challenges, the green and digital transformation and the resilience to crises, as well as to support curiosity-driven research and the advancement of frontier knowledge in broad scientific domains.
- 6 December 2022Info Days
- 6 December 2022Publication of the Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023 – 2024
- 6 December 2022Launch of call for proposals for funding
- 9 March 2023Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- July/August 2023Applicants informed if their projects have been selected
- December 2023Grant agreement signature for successful projects (TBC)
- 1 January 2024Projects begin their research
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.