MSCA COFUND co-finances new or existing doctoral programmes and postdoctoral fellowship schemes, aiming to spread the MSCA’s best practices.
- 11 October 2022Launch of the call for proposals
- 9 February 2023Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- July 2023Notification of applicants if their proposal has been selected
- October 2023Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- December 2023 (tbc)Start of EU projects
- October/November 2023 (tbc)Coordinator’s Day
- 12 October 2021Launch of the call for proposals
- Info Dayorganised at national level
Please contact your NCP
- 10 February 2022Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- July 2022Notification of applicants if their proposal has been selected (tbc)
- October 2022Grant agreement signature for successful projects (tbc)
- 2023Coordinators’ Day (tbc)
- October 2022EU-funded projects start (tbc)
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.