Through the European Researchers’ Night, MSCA and Citizens aims to bring research and researchers closer to the public at large, to increase awareness of research and innovation activities and to boost public recognition of science and research education.
- 22 June 2021Launch of the call for proposals
- REA Info DayEnd of June 2021
- Info Dayorganised at national level
Please contact your NCP
- 7 October 2021Deadline for applicants to submit proposals
- February 2022Notification of applicants if their proposal has been selected
- March-May 2022Grant agreement signature for successful projects
- March-May 2022EU-funded projects start
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained on this page. The European Commission and the European Research Executive Agency do not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.