Attend to learn about the rules for participation and horizontal aspects in applying for research related to civil security.
Check this page and our social media for the latest updates on the Info Days.
- European security
Cluster 3 forms part of Pillar 2 within Horizon Europe. Cluster 3 focuses on security issues and has six destinations:
- Better protect the EU and its citizens against Crime and Terrorism,
- Effective management of EU external borders,
- Resilient Infrastructure,
- Increased Cybersecurity
- Disaster-Resilient Society for Europe,
- Strengthened Security Research and Innovation.
Check out the latest Cluster 3 research calls on the Funding and Portals site.
The Info Days are co-organised by the European Commission’s Directorate-General Migration and Home Affairs and the European Research Executive Agency.
Civil Security for Society Work Programme