The EU will participate in the Food and Hotel Vietnam fair (FHV) from 7-9 December 2022. The presence forms part of the EU’s ongoing promotion initiatives in third countries, under the umbrella of the campaigns “The Perfect Match!’” and “Enjoy, it’s from Europe”.
Be the first to enjoy networking, live cooking shows and tasting opportunities - Register here
Consult the Official Opening Ceremony Invitation
- agricultural product
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotel VietnamHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The EU will participate in the Food and Hotel Vietnam fair from 7-9 December 2022, with an institutional pavilion. The pavilion will offer an immersive experience on the quality, safety and authenticity of a wide variety of EU agricultural food and beverage products.
Permanent tasting sessions will be offered at the pavilion each day, with various EU products available for you to savour. These include:
- Dairy products
- Olive oil, fruit and vegetables
- Confectionary and chocolate
- Wines, beers and spirits
This year’s European Pavilion will also highlight organic products and ‘Geographical Indications’ (GI) - the EU's own quality certification system to protect products unique to specific regions. The following product workshops and live cooking shows will demonstrate the products’ traditional production methods:
- Cooking demonstrations by EU Chef Hungazit and Chef Duong Hoang
- Product-oriented workshops on Charcuterie, Spirits, Cheese & Wine and Olive Oil from Europe.
The main objectives of the EU’s presence at the fair are:
- to create positive awareness about the merits of EU agricultural products - their quality, authenticity, safety and diversity.
- to encourage business audiences to import, distribute and use EU agricultural products in Vietnam and beyond.
- to inform Vietnamese businesses about new opportunities created by the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement that entered into force on 1 August 2020.
The pavilion will form part of the EU’s ongoing promotion initiatives in third countries under the umbrella of the campaigns “The Perfect Match!” and “Enjoy, it’s from Europe”.